From where can I download SOAP for Ruby?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by wiki, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. wiki

    wiki Guest

    Thanks.

    wiki, Nov 24, 2005

  2. wiki

    James Britt Guest

    It's part of the standard library (was: Re: From where can I downloadSOAP for Ruby?)

    wiki wrote:
    > Thanks.

    You're welcome.

    James

    James Britt, Nov 24, 2005

  3. wiki

    Tsume Guest

    On Friday 25 November 2005 08:22 am, wiki wrote:
    > Thanks.

    If you wish to use the latest version of soap4r, the web site where the files
    may be downloaded are at http://dev.ctor.org/soap4r

    The version which Ruby 1.8.3 includes is 1.5.5. As stated on the website,
    1.5.6 will not be bundled with Ruby 1.8.4 on 2005-12-25, however Ruby 1.8.5
    will contain SOAP 1.5.6.

    You may wish to download the latest version, as there are always bugfixes and
    more features which may be helpful in your next project.

    Tsume

    Tsume, Nov 25, 2005