From where i get a best tuts on java

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mayank, Mar 15, 2007.

  1. Mayank

    Mayank Guest

    Hi,

    I want to learn java, can any one pls let me know or can send the
    tuts on java

    Mayank, Mar 15, 2007

  2. On Mar 15, 9:16 pm, "Mayank" <> wrote:
    > I want to learn java, can any one pls let me know or can send the
    > tuts on java

    Those words are 'please' and 'tutorials', please
    do your reader a favour, by spelling them fully.
    Note also that a question should end with '?'.

    GIYF
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=java+tutorial>

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Mayank

    Lew Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > Those words are 'please' and 'tutorials', please
    > do your reader a favour, by spelling them fully.
    > Note also that a question should end with '?'.
    >
    > GIYF
    > <http://www.google.com/search?q=java+tutorial>

    java.sun.com is your first point of contact for all things Java. They have
    some real king tuts there. They should pls u.

    -- Lew

    Lew, Mar 15, 2007
  4. Mayank

    Mark Space Guest

    Lew wrote:
    > java.sun.com is your first point of contact for all things Java. They
    > have some real king tuts there. They should pls u.
    >
    > -- Lew

    *head assplodes*

    Mark Space, Mar 15, 2007
  5. Mayank

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Mar 15, 3:16 am, "Mayank" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to learn java, can any one pls let me know or can send the
    > tuts on java

    tuts are found Egypt under the pyramids. tut may have enjoyed coffee,
    but I doubt he called it java [sic].

    Daniel Pitts, Mar 15, 2007