Frontpage 2003 ad

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Toby A Inkster, Feb 19, 2004.

  1. Toby A Inkster, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Toby A Inkster

    Richard Guest

    Toby A Inkster wrote:

    > I'm sure you all saw it in NTK a couple of weeks ago, but for any who may
    > have missed it:

    > http://www.livejournal.com/users/revjim/2004/02/06/

    > --
    > Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    > Contact Me - http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/?page=132

    Intersting. I hadn't noticed before that all the <p> tags were correct
    except for one.
    You don't hink maybe the originator of that spoof did that maliciously now
    eh?

    we all know how FP sucks as it is.

    Richard, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Toby A Inkster

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Toby A Inkster wrote:
    > I'm sure you all saw it in NTK a couple of weeks ago, but for any who

    Hi Toby,

    Please excuse my ignorance, but what is NTK?

    Nik Coughin, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Toby A Inkster

    Kyle Fox Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:37:28 +0000, Toby A Inkster wrote:

    > I'm sure you all saw it in NTK a couple of weeks ago, but for any who may
    > have missed it:
    >
    > http://www.livejournal.com/users/revjim/2004/02/06/

    Yeah, saw the original ads served up by OSDN.

    And then about 30 people just had to tell me.

    I was wondering how long it would take for the rest of the world to
    notice.

    - Kay

    --
    http://kayfox.org/