    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Paul

    Jeff Dillon Guest

    What OS?

    Jeff Dillon, Mar 6, 2008

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi thanks for the response. Windows xp service pack 2, IIS 5.1
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    Paul, Mar 6, 2008
  4. "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have installed vs2005 and when I try to create a web project using
    > http//localhost/webdir I get the error
    > frontpage server extenstions not installed. Just wondering were to get

    this
    > at and is it part of the VS2005 professional cd packet?
    > Thanks Paul.

    Its actually intrinsic to IIS5 and 5.1.

    In IIS manager right mouse click the website, select All Tasks | Configure
    Server Extensions.

    However I would not recommend it. Its flaky and creates all sorts of
    rubbish in the site you could do without. Simply create the web project
    from the root physical folder for the site.

    --
    Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Anthony Jones, Mar 6, 2008