Froogle Feadable Web Site? Help!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richp, May 24, 2004.

  1. richp

    richp Guest

    A broad question?

    I can build an OK looking (IMHO) website using HTML. Basically just
    using notepad.

    I am currently dependant on an e-commerce
    mall, Vendio, to display my items which they then feed daily to Froogle
    indexing.

    I want to dispense with the mall and create the same type of ads myself
    which I can then upload to Froogle myself. Do I need some database program
    like
    say Homebase or can I just build my sellable items into my page using
    tables?

    Can I use just Paypal and Checks/money orders/et cetera as the basic payment
    method?

    Am I being too frugal?

    I feel I fit the adage "A tool in the hands of a fool is a dangerous
    weapon."

    Here's what I have done so far---I realize I need a Domain name...Thats on
    the agenda.
    I really need to replace VENDIO!!!!! (see the link).

    http://webpages.charter.net/richpbooks/index.htm

    I am not trying to sell anybody anything.

    Thanks-Rich

    Thanks-Rich

    richp, May 24, 2004

  2. richp