Frustrated beyond belief

Rick Morayniss

I cant beleive no one has ever created a webservice
in .net, to be consummed in classic asp before. And that
I cant get any help on how to do it except(read this) is
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure it is not complicated to do, but why can I not
get any REAL help

Jeff Cochran

I cant beleive no one has ever created a webservice
in .net, to be consummed in classic asp before. And that
I cant get any help on how to do it except(read this) is
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? If someone can point you to the proper reference, you should be
able to take it from there. Nobody will post a full tutorial in a
newsgroup, there isn't room.
I am sure it is not complicated to do, but why can I not
get any REAL help

Because you haven't hired it. You're asking for help from peers,
volunteers who don't get paid to teach you in detail. You'll get
pointers to help, and specific questions answered, but creating a
"webservice in .net, to be consummed(sic) in classic asp" isn't a
simple newsgroup post.

Bob pointed you to the SOAP toolkit, which may be your best option for
what you demand. If you can't understand its use, then ask specific
questions in these groups:

microsoft.public.xml.soap

There are also plenty of books on webservices in .NET, and using the
SOAP toolkit. Buy one or more and start reading.

Last advice: Stop bitching and moaning. Your attitude will get you
killfiled and you'll never get a post answered.

Jeff

Chris Hohmann

Rick Morayniss said:
I cant beleive no one has ever created a webservice
in .net, to be consummed in classic asp before. And that
I cant get any help on how to do it except(read this) is
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure it is not complicated to do, but why can I not
get any REAL help

I searched for "consume web service classic asp" on google. Here's a link to
the second hit:

Integrating ASP.NET XML Web Services with 'Classic' ASP Applications

And here's the third hit:

Creating Web Services with ASP

I hesitated to post this reply as your attitude really put me off, but I'll
gave you the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to frustration

HTH
-Chris Hohmann

Chris Hohmann

Chris Hohmann said:
I hesitated to post this reply as your attitude really put me off, but I'll
gave you the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to frustration

gave = give