FS: CHEAP Books Security Network Internet TCP/IP Firewalls Hacking

MiniMe

I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually.

Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority are
older and may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. There is
no highlighting or writing in the books.

If you are intereseted, please contact me at (e-mail address removed).
You can get rid of the NO and the HAM in order to reach me at the proper
e-mail address.

Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are
interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books.

Internet System Handbook (Hardcover)
by Marshall T. Rose, Daniel C. Lynch (Editor)
Hardcover: 790 pages
Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional (November 1992)
Language: English
ISBN: 0201567415
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.8 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.0 pounds.
List Price: $59.00

Networking with Microsoft TCP/IP Certified Administrator's Resource Edition
(Hardcover)
by Drew Heywood, Rob Scrimger

Hardcover: 652 pages
Publisher: New Riders Publishing; Bk&CD-Rom edition (September 1997)
Language: English
ISBN: 156205791X
Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.8 x 9.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.8 pound
List Price: $55.00

Communications Systems and Networks (Paperback)
by Ray Horak

Paperback: 697 pages
Publisher: Hungry Minds; 2nd edition (January 15, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN: 0764575228
Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.0 x 1.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds.
List Price: $39.99

Content Delivery Networks: Web Switching for Security, Availability, and
Speed (Paperback)
by Scot Hull
Paperback: 472 pages
Publisher: Osborne/McGraw-Hill; 1st edition (February 26, 2002)
Language: English
ISBN: 0072190469
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds.
List Price: $55.00

Firewalls: A Complete Guide (Paperback)
by Marcus Goncalves (Editor)
Paperback: 708 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; Book & CD edition (November 18, 1999)
Language: English
ISBN: 0071356398
Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 2.0 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.0 pounds.
List Price: $54.99

Networking Complete (Paperback)
by Kari Brooks (Editor), Sybex
Paperback: 1040 pages
Publisher: Sybex Inc; 2nd edition (March 2001)
Language: English
ISBN: 0782129145
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.9 x 2.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds.
List Price: $19.99

Hacker Attack (Mass Market Paperback)
by Richard Mansfield
Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Sybex Inc; Bk&CD-Rom edition (September 22, 2000)
Language: English
ISBN: 0782128300
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 0.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds.
List Price: $29.99

Total Number of Books: 7
Total List Price Value: $ 313.96
Total Asking price: $78.00
Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship