FS: CHEAP Books Security Network Internet TCP/IP Firewalls Hacking

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually.

    Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority are
    older and may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. There is
    no highlighting or writing in the books.

    If you are intereseted, please contact me at .
    You can get rid of the NO and the HAM in order to reach me at the proper
    e-mail address.

    Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are
    interested in as I am selling multiple groupings of books.

    Internet System Handbook (Hardcover)
    by Marshall T. Rose, Daniel C. Lynch (Editor)
    Hardcover: 790 pages
    Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional (November 1992)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0201567415
    Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.8 x 1.5 inches
    Shipping Weight: 3.0 pounds.
    List Price: $59.00

    Networking with Microsoft TCP/IP Certified Administrator's Resource Edition
    (Hardcover)
    by Drew Heywood, Rob Scrimger

    Hardcover: 652 pages
    Publisher: New Riders Publishing; Bk&CD-Rom edition (September 1997)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 156205791X
    Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 7.8 x 9.5 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.8 pound
    List Price: $55.00

    Communications Systems and Networks (Paperback)
    by Ray Horak

    Paperback: 697 pages
    Publisher: Hungry Minds; 2nd edition (January 15, 2000)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0764575228
    Product Dimensions: 9.0 x 7.0 x 1.9 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds.
    List Price: $39.99

    Content Delivery Networks: Web Switching for Security, Availability, and
    Speed (Paperback)
    by Scot Hull
    Paperback: 472 pages
    Publisher: Osborne/McGraw-Hill; 1st edition (February 26, 2002)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0072190469
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 1.1 inches
    Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds.
    List Price: $55.00

    Firewalls: A Complete Guide (Paperback)
    by Marcus Goncalves (Editor)
    Paperback: 708 pages
    Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies; Book & CD edition (November 18, 1999)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0071356398
    Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 2.0 inches
    Shipping Weight: 3.0 pounds.
    List Price: $54.99

    Networking Complete (Paperback)
    by Kari Brooks (Editor), Sybex
    Paperback: 1040 pages
    Publisher: Sybex Inc; 2nd edition (March 2001)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0782129145
    Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.9 x 2.1 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds.
    List Price: $19.99

    Hacker Attack (Mass Market Paperback)
    by Richard Mansfield
    Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
    Publisher: Sybex Inc; Bk&CD-Rom edition (September 22, 2000)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0782128300
    Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.6 x 0.8 inches
    Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds.
    List Price: $29.99

    Total Number of Books: 7
    Total List Price Value: $ 313.96
    Total Asking price: $78.00
    Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship
    MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006