FS: IKOS NSIM 64 Simulation Acceleration Hardware

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Tristan Hunt, Sep 18, 2003.

  1. Tristan Hunt

    Tristan Hunt Guest

    2002 IKOS (Mentor Graphics) NSIM 64 Simulation Acceleration System
    Boards
    For Immediate Sale at Liquidation Pricing: Powerful Plug-In, Mixed
    Level Accelerator Provides High Performance and Capacity for VHDL and
    Verilog Simulators.

    The boards listed below are the guts of Ikos' NSIM 64 product,
    providing dedicated simulation acceleration of 10-100x over software
    only solutions. These boards plug into the NSIM 64 chassis and work
    directly with the Viking, Voyager and Gemini simulators, which offer
    compatibility with Cadence Verilog-XL and other popular packages.

    Massively parallel, hyper-cube architecture optimized to accelerate
    memory, gate-level logic, RTL & switch-level logic, achieving more
    than 2000 simulated clocks per second. The configuration below
    delivers 7.5 million primitives, up to 12 million ASIC gates for RTL
    designs. Can be used to upgrade your existing configuration with more
    capacity and performance or create a new system by adding an NSIM 64
    chassis and supported software.

    QTY PART # DESCRIPTION
    1 GENESIS SYS BRD NSIM 64 SYSTEM BOARD
    Mounts in NSIM 64 Chassis(e.g. mainboard)
    Capacity for 8 Cluster I/O or EV Boards

    1 NSMAXIOCLB MaXim I/O CLUSTER BOARD
    7 processors ea.
    Capacity of 1.6M primitives
    and 4 Mbits of memory modeling

    2 NS1064CLB-24 STANDARD I/O CLUSTER BOARD
    7 processors ea.
    Capacity of 448K primitives
    and 4Mbits of memory modeling

    2 NS2MEVCLB MaXim EV CLUSTER BOARD