FS: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Class Library Reference

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. MiniMe

    MiniMe Guest

    Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Class Library Reference Volumes 1-4 are for
    sale
    These books have never been used, but they are not sealed. There is some
    minor shelf wear due to simply handling the cardboard frame and taking them
    out of the cardboard frame.

    Our loss is your gain!

    You will get:

    Volumes 1-4 ( 4 books)
    Class Library Poster Pack

    ISBN: 0735615551
    Paperback: 8000 pages
    Publisher: Microsoft Press; Bk&Poster edition (February 12, 2003)
    Language: English
    ISBN: 0735615551
    Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
    Shipping Weight: 26.1 pounds.
    Format: Softcover
    Publication Year: 2003
    Details
    Editor: Microsoft Corporation
    List Price: $149.99
    Asking Price $79.99

    I am in the Houston, TX area in the USA. But I would be willing to ship the
    books.

    You can pick them up locally. I am also willing to ship them.

    Some Reviews:

    Massive
    Reviewer: dannomite
    There is a HUGE amount of content in these volumes. Much more than I
    expected. I thought perhaps the pages would be wasted with large type and
    big margins, but they are not! Instead they used a small type face and two
    columns per page and very small margins so that you get a jam packed verbose
    reference of practically the entire System namespace. Plenty of sample code
    as well, which I have already found helpful. Yes, you can get much of this
    info from the online help. But honestly, having a printed set just makes it
    so much nicer to skim through, and conveniant to sit down and read anywhere
    or take with you without having to wear out your eyes staring at a screen. I
    have already sat down on the couch a few times and enjoyed skimming through
    page after page, jotting down notes. These references in combo with the
    online doc is as comprehensive as it gets.

    A monster, worth every page...,
    Reviewer: Aaron B. Hockley

    We got this set of references into our office this week and after a good
    perusing I can say this is a must-have for any serious .NET developer/shop.
    For me, I much prefer being able to carry a book or flip through the pages
    to find something, with the ability to annotate the pages, than to reading
    the information online.
    As posted, this is volumes 1-4 of 7. This provides a great starting point
    for .NET reference materials and it is obvious from the content that
    Microsoft is concerned with continuing to provide valuable print references
    for developers.
    MiniMe, Mar 27, 2006