    I have original Perl Journals #1 through #18 and #20. I will sell them
    only as a set. They are in perfect condition. A real bargain at $75
    plus shipping. Contact me at . Thank you.

    Ray Sutton, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Ray Sutton

    Matt Garrish Guest

    Re: The Perl Journal Vols 1 - 18, & 20

    "Ray Sutton" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have original Perl Journals #1 through #18 and #20. I will sell them
    > only as a set. They are in perfect condition. A real bargain at $75
    > plus shipping. Contact me at . Thank you.

    But all the best articles were in issue #19. Just doesn't seem worth the
    price without it...

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Ray Sutton

    Greg Schmidt Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:17:33 -0400, Matt Garrish wrote:

    > "Ray Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >> I have original Perl Journals #1 through #18 and #20. I will sell them
    >> only as a set. They are in perfect condition. A real bargain at $75
    >> plus shipping. Contact me at . Thank you.

    > But all the best articles were in issue #19. Just doesn't seem worth the
    > price without it...

    Just guessing here.... you had an article in issue 19? :)

    --
    Greg Schmidt
    Trawna Publications http://www.trawna.com/

    Greg Schmidt, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Ray Sutton

    "Greg Schmidt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:17:33 -0400, Matt Garrish wrote:
    >
    > > "Ray Sutton" <> wrote in message
    > >> I have original Perl Journals #1 through #18 and #20. I will sell them
    > >> only as a set. They are in perfect condition. A real bargain at $75
    > >> plus shipping. Contact me at . Thank you.

    > > But all the best articles were in issue #19. Just doesn't seem worth the
    > > price without it...

    > Just guessing here.... you had an article in issue 19? :)

    No, I just don't like reading advertisements in a technical newsgroup... : )

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Ray Sutton

    David Combs Guest

    Re: The Perl Journal Vols 1 - 18, & 20

    In article <f%ANc.23219$>,
    Matt Garrish <> wrote:

    >"Greg Schmidt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:17:33 -0400, Matt Garrish wrote:
    >>
    >> > "Ray Sutton" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > But all the best articles were in issue #19. Just doesn't seem worth the
    >> > price without it...

    >> Just guessing here.... you had an article in issue 19? :)
    >>

    >No, I just don't like reading advertisements in a technical newsgroup... : )
    >
    >Matt

    Can't you get all these on the CD that has
    all the articles thus far from System Administration (magazine)?

    Or was the Perl Journal something entirely different?

    David

    David Combs, Aug 25, 2004