    thank you.

    regards
    yan cheng

    Cheok Yan Cheng, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Cheok Yan Cheng

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 12 Apr 2004 17:53:55 -0700, (Cheok Yan Cheng)
    wrote or quoted :

    >may i noe where can i get fscontext.jar and providerutil.jar for JDNI
    >purpose? i am using J2SE2 1.4.

    fscontext.jar is part of jaxr.
    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jaxr.html

    providerutil.jar MIGHT be part of the JNDI booster pack. See
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jndi.html

    It would be nice to have a tool like this to help with these problems:
    http://mindprod.com/projjavajarcatalog.html
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Apr 14, 2004

  3. "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On 12 Apr 2004 17:53:55 -0700, (Cheok Yan Cheng)
    > wrote or quoted :
    >
    > >may i noe where can i get fscontext.jar and providerutil.jar for JDNI
    > >purpose? i am using J2SE2 1.4.

    > fscontext.jar is part of jaxr.
    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jaxr.html

    I found fscontext-1_2-beta3.zip somewhere on the Sun site a couple of weeks
    ago .... not sure how that fits into the picture. Worked for the JDNI
    tutorial.

    Shane

    --
    "Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?" - Homer Simpson

    Shane Mingins, Apr 14, 2004