FSF Award. Guido / Larry won it, why not matz?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Gregory Brown, Aug 10, 2006.

  1. Gregory Brown, Aug 10, 2006

  2. On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:

    > I'm sending my nomination in for him, I think we should all :)
    >
    > http://www.fsf.org/news/fs-award-2006.html

    Ditto

    --
    No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
    -Turkish proverb

    Chris Gehlker, Aug 11, 2006

  3. Gregory Brown

    N Okia Guest

    Done!

    What a great idea.

    N Okia, Aug 11, 2006
  4. On 8/11/06, Chris Gehlker <> wrote:

    > On Aug 10, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Gregory Brown wrote:
    >
    > > I'm sending my nomination in for him, I think we should all :)

    I think it is not the number of nominations but the qualies of the
    nomination and the nominated person what should be considered.

    I am not the member of the comitte, though. So I do not know :)

    > > http://www.fsf.org/news/fs-award-2006.html

    > Ditto
    >
    > --
    > No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
    > -Turkish proverb

    Very nice one :)

    Thanks

    Michal