    What could be the problem? Please kindly help.

    Regards,
    Benny
    Benny Alexander, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Benny Alexander

    Ray at Guest

    Post your code. It sounds like you're missing a "set fso =
    server.createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")."

    Oh, wait, it's not your code. Assuming there are no copyright violations,
    post lines 1-17 of /aspportal/themes/themes.asp. If you cannot do that,
    contact the seller of the product.

    Ray at home

    --
    Will trade ASP help for SQL Server help

    "Benny Alexander" <ag_BennyREMOVETHIS@Yahoo-Remove_This.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Ray at, Jul 22, 2003

  3. What version of IIS / PWS are you using? GetFolder was not in the initial
    spec for FSO, IIRC, so if you have an older version of the web server, you
    might have to upgrade... or at least get the most recent scripting engines.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jul 22, 2003