    example they would be willing to show me?

    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike D, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Well, you could try to mimic Windows Explorer. That seems to be an
    acceptable interface for most people.

    Ray at work

    "Mike D" <> wrote in message
    > I need a page or set of pages to allow a user to mange the file system

    under
    > a certain folder. This certain folder will be determined by

    authentication
    > and db checks. So the user will need to be able to Rename files or

    folders,
    > Delete files or folders and move files or folders. I can handle writing

    the
    > code to do this but I am stuck on a user interface. Does anyone have a

    good

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Mar 28, 2005

  3. Mike D

    Mike D Guest

    Writing the files and folder names out should be easy enough. Would you use
    a radio button for users to select files or folder they want to do something
    to. Then go to another page and allow the user to rename/delete the file or
    folder?

    I have been pondering the best way to do this and don't have a great visual
    of how it will look and how a user will "tell" the page what they want to do.

    Thanks for the reply.
    Mike

    Mike D, Mar 28, 2005