fso layout?/menu?

Mike D

I need a page or set of pages to allow a user to mange the file system under
a certain folder. This certain folder will be determined by authentication
and db checks. So the user will need to be able to Rename files or folders,
Delete files or folders and move files or folders. I can handle writing the
code to do this but I am stuck on a user interface. Does anyone have a good
example they would be willing to show me?

Thanks
Mike

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Well, you could try to mimic Windows Explorer. That seems to be an
acceptable interface for most people.

Ray at work

Mike D

Writing the files and folder names out should be easy enough. Would you use
a radio button for users to select files or folder they want to do something
to. Then go to another page and allow the user to rename/delete the file or
folder?

I have been pondering the best way to do this and don't have a great visual
of how it will look and how a user will "tell" the page what they want to do.

Thanks for the reply.
Mike