    Ideas?

    --
    Bob Tipton

    bob tipton, Nov 7, 2004

  2. What does "cannot" mean?

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Nov 7, 2004

  3. bob tipton

    bob tipton Guest

    Cannot means that the web page hangs until I force IIS to restart. I assume
    that this is a security/privilege prob, but can't find how to stop it

    --
    Bob Tipton
    message news:...

    bob tipton, Nov 7, 2004
  4. bob tipton

    Paxton Guest

    "bob tipton" <> wrote in message
    > Cannot means that the web page hangs until I force IIS to restart. I
    > assume
    > that this is a security/privilege prob, but can't find how to stop it
    >
    > --
    > Bob Tipton
    > message news:...
    >> What does "cannot" mean?
    >>
    >> Ray at home
    >>
    >> "bob tipton" <> wrote in message
    >> >I can create a file on my ISPs server, I can locate files on my testing
    >> > server.
    >> >
    >> > I cannot create a file on my testing server.
    >> >
    >> > Ideas?
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > Bob Tipton

    Most likely exactly the same problem as tmaster1 reported 10 posts ago.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2180

    Paxton, Nov 7, 2004
  5. bob tipton

    bob tipton Guest