FST Hosting.

FST Hosting

Hello,

Well i'm not going to brag how great my company is and all that because
there is no point as FST Hosting is first class web hosting,

Anyway we have custom hosting plans starting from £0.20p

We are not a free host but I really think that the support we give
people is first class and our systems are easy to use.

Any feedback would be appreciated on how I can make the service better.

Finally my web address is www.fsthosting.com

Thanks

Nick

Hywel Jenkins

FST said:
Hello,

Well i'm not going to brag how great my company is and all that because
there is no point as we're spammers. We like to hit usenet with our
ads for our shitty, super-cheap hosting packages. They're not "good
value"; they're just cheap. We're so poor we've even got grammatical
errors and badly rendered images on our home page, just to make sure
you're clear on the quality.