FT Ruby/Watir Contractor Needed

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Jeff Fry, Sep 28, 2005.

  1. Jeff Fry

    Jeff Fry Guest

    <head>
    </head>
    face="Courier, Monospaced">Hey, would you like the chance to code in
    Watir/Ruby 100% of the time, in a contract that has the potential to
    grow for the right person?<br>
    At Lyris Technologies we create server-side spam blocking software and
    applications to manage and report on legitimate email campaigns. We are
    a small and very profitable public company, and our customers include
    major businesses, non-profits, universities and both major political
    parties.<br>
    We have a full time contract position available for an experienced
    Watir/Ruby Automation Engineer. This isn't a test automation position -
    we use GUI automation in one of our core business applications - but we
    are looking for someone who understands how to design and build a
    solid, flexible, reusable test automation framework. Solid experience
    with Watir is essential, as is experience coding in Ruby (beyond
    Watir). Having contributed to Watir development is a big plus.<br>
    Contractors close to the San Francisco Bay area are preferable, but we
    are open to anyone with the legal right to work in the U.S.<br>
    We are looking to find someone who can come in to this high-profile
    contract position and show quick results. If the above sounds
    Jeff Fry<br>
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.lyris.com/customers">http://www.lyris.com/customers</a><br>

    Jeff Fry, Sep 28, 2005