FTP access to starship.python.net?

Samuel Schulenburg

Who should I contact about accessing my account on Starship. I need to
obtain a new password and access process.

I think i am having a memory lapse as it has been over a year sense I
have had a need to access my files.

Sam Schulenburg

Michael Hudson

Who should I contact about accessing my account on Starship. I need to
obtain a new password and access process.

I think i am having a memory lapse as it has been over a year sense I
have had a need to access my files.

I think emailing <your username>[email protected] will lead to
enlightenment.

Cheers,
mwh

--
> Touche! But this confirms you are composed of logic gates.
Crud, I thought those were neurons in there.
-- Thomas F. Burdick, Kenny Tilton, comp.lang.lisp

Aahz

well, then crew@ or webmaster@, I guess.

Actually, I did end up finally getting a response; they initially
ignored the message because it didn't come from the address listed in my
..starship_info. It's not clear to me whether
<username>[email protected] is supposed to be automated.

Michael Hudson

Actually, I did end up finally getting a response; they initially
ignored the message because it didn't come from the address listed in my
.starship_info.

<fx:edits python.net:~mwh/.starship_info to contain a working
email address>
It's not clear to me whether <username>[email protected] is
supposed to be automated.

I'm pretty sure it *was* automated at some point, but I don't know if
that survived either the transition from qmail to exim or the
transition from the US to Germany (and also Redhat to Debian).

Cheers,
mwh