FTP client functionality in .NET (Using Win32 API, good idea?)

Lenny

Hello,

Our ASP.NET application needs to be able to access remote
ftp site and bring files to the local server. I have ftp
component developed by another company. Basically they're
using Win32 APIs to achieve ftp related tasks. Is this a
good idea to use Win APIs in .NET application? Are there
any issues with that?
Ideally I would like to use 100% managed code, if
possible of course. Does System.Net namespace have any
ftp functionality?

Thanks