FTP client in ASP .NET

Guest

Hi All,

I am making FTP client in ASP .NET.

Can anybody advice me on this, like in which namespace I'll get the FTP
classes.

Has anybody written any code for uploading or downloading file from FTP
server.

I will really be greatful if anybody can advice me on this.

Thanks in advance!

Rahul Borade.

Mark Rae

Can anybody advice me on this, like in which namespace I'll get the FTP
classes.

I'm afraid you won't, not until ASP.NET 2.0 next year...
Has anybody written any code for uploading or downloading file from FTP
server.

There are loads of 3rd party utilities for this - probably easiest just to
do a search on Google...