    Thanks for any input in advance.
    Roumen.
    , Dec 17, 2004

    Like who?
    Are you saying Billy The Kid? I would just shoot him if could "contact"
    him.
    , Dec 17, 2004

  3. Peter Wyzl Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : Like who?
    : Are you saying Billy The Kid? I would just shoot him if could "contact"
    : him.

    Welll that depends now doesn't it. Is it the native ftp server that comes
    with IIS or is it some other third party program, of which there are many?

    --
    Wyzelli
    Peter Wyzl, Dec 18, 2004
  4. wrote:
    > Hello, everyone,
    > Has anyone tried to use Net::FTP::Recursive to connect to windows ftp
    > service and used ftp->rget() with it? I tried it several times and it
    > would return success for ftp->rget() but it wouldn't download my
    > directory and subdirectories from the Winblows ftp server. I tried the
    > same code to connect to a linux box and it worked just fine. So I am
    > wondering - could it be the OS that's wasting my time?
    > Thanks for any input in advance.
    > Roumen.

    On MS FTP server go into properties and set directory listing to Unix

    <http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/server/iis/default.asp?url=/windows2000/en/server/iis/htm/core/iiprsovr.htm>

    Default is MS-DOS listing

    John
    John Mason Jr, Dec 18, 2004