FTP with Auth TLS or Auth SSL

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Peter, Apr 27, 2004.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I need to connect to an FTP-server to perform some file operations there.
    Nothing that can't easily be done with Net::FTP, I agree.

    The problem is; This server only accepts encrypted command- and
    data-connections, using either Auth SSL or Auth TLS.
    There is no sftp available.

    I have googled this group and search the CPAN, but to no avail. :(

    Is it possible to communicate in this manner from Perl?

    I have some delusions that things like Net::FTP and Net::SSLeay could be
    combined, but even if it is so, it would likely be beyond my current level of
    Perl competence to handle.

    Any tips would be thankfully recieved. :)

    Peter

    Peter, Apr 27, 2004