FTPUTIL WITH TKFILEDIALOG

Discussion in 'Python' started by veki, Jun 24, 2006.

  1. veki

    veki Guest

    HI,ALL I am new ftputil user and I need help about something
    my prog

    >>> import tkFileDialo
    >>> import ftputi
    >>> name=tkFileDialog.askopenfile(
    >>>ftp=ftputil.FTPHost() #Please when you want try this pro

    use your ftp serve
    >>> nesto1=name.nam
    >>> ftp.upload(nesto1,nesto1,'b'

    ERROR IS

    Traceback (most recent call last)
    File "<pyshell#6>", line 1, in -toplevel
    ftp.upload(nesto1,nesto1,'b'
    File "C:\Python24\lib\ftputil.py", line 463, in uploa
    self.__copy_file(source, target, mode, open, self.file
    File "C:\Python24\lib\ftputil.py", line 452, i
    __copy_fil
    target = target_open(target, target_mode
    File "C:\Python24\lib\ftputil.py", line 282, in fil
    raise ftp_error.FTPIOError("directory '%s' is no
    accessible"
    FTPIOError: directory '/C:/Python24' is not accessibl

    veki, Jun 24, 2006