FTPWebResponse stream to Response.OutputStream?

Chris Ashley

I'm using FTPWebRequest/FTPWebResponse to access a file over FTP,
which I then want to send to the Response.OutputStream. How can I do
this? I know I could populate an array of bytes in memory from the
stream and then send that to the Response, but that solution isn't
really viable due to the size of some of the files.

Kevin Spencer

You can either do that, or save the file (temporarily if desired) and write
it to the output stream.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer