FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE

Discussion in 'HTML' started by circle5003, Apr 25, 2008.

  1. circle5003

    circle5003 Guest

    Hi,

    Dong Geun Yoo here... You have got to see this - WOW!

    I found this new FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE technology that is about to
    upgrade THE ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 standards and IT'S FREE! FULL
    Social Networking functionality on EVERY WEBSITE on the internet with
    a click of a button.

    This is going to change the entire Internet OVERNIGHT.

    Plus, they are giving away ONE MILLION DOLLARS to spread the word
    about it - and you can get a share for helping - NO COST!

    Check it out at:
    http://www.web2wow.com/ohmmani

    Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

    Thanks,
    Dong Geun Yoo
    circle5003, Apr 25, 2008

  2. circle5003

    mrcakey Guest

    "circle5003" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Dong Geun Yoo here... You have got to see this - WOW!
    >
    > I found this new FULL INTETRNET UPGRADE technology that is about to
    > upgrade THE ENTIRE INTERNET to Web 2.0 standards and IT'S FREE! FULL
    > Social Networking functionality on EVERY WEBSITE on the internet with
    > a click of a button.

    Wow! I saw the sunrise on the new millenium AND I was there the day they
    upgraded the intetrnet. A charmed life I've led...

    +mrcakey
    mrcakey, Apr 25, 2008

  3. On Apr 25, 8:13 am, circle5003 <> wrote:
    > Dong Geun Yoo here...

    Why am I not surprised that you name is Dong...

    ****! I was just getting used to the old internet!!!!

    > Let me know what you think

    I think you blow little boys on the weekend
    Travis Newbury, Apr 25, 2008