Full screen mode

MC felon

i worked and compiled programs in code::blocks. These .exe's do not
have full screen modes in them!
how do i get them to work full screen?even properties of these exe's do
not have full screen modes in them. (right click -> properties). what
do i do to enable full screen?

Victor Bazarov

MC said:
i worked and compiled programs in code::blocks. These .exe's do not
have full screen modes in them!
how do i get them to work full screen?even properties of these exe's
do not have full screen modes in them. (right click -> properties).
what do i do to enable full screen?

Your question is beyond the scope of this newsgroup. C++ does not
have a concept of "screen". Try the newsgroup for your platform or
operating system.

Howard

MC felon said:
come on guys i need this help.

Are you still unable to quote what you're replying/referring to? You've
been here long enough to follow this simple rule.

MC felon

Come on, MC felon, read what is topical on this group:

<OT>Try hitting ALT-enter. If that doesn't work, ask in a group for
your OS.</OT>
Cheers! --M
Are you still unable to quote what you're replying/referring to? You've
been here long enough to follow this simple rule.

sorry.. forget all about the full screen mode.. maybe it's a rather dry
thing to debate about..I'll try my best going round this myself... I'll
try my best quoting reference too :)

Larry Smith

MC said:
sorry.. forget all about the full screen mode.. maybe it's a rather dry
thing to debate about..I'll try my best going round this myself... I'll
try my best quoting reference too :)

Try a Microsoft newsgroup.

This newsgroup only adresses C++ langauage issues.
Operating System specific questions are off topic.

Many folks here use Operating Systems other than
MS Windows (i.e don't have/use Windows).