    articles on how to use full-text searches from asp.net?

    Thanks,

    Antonio Maciel
    Antonio Maciel, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Antonio Maciel

    samham Guest

    You use it the same way u use sql queries, the difference
    is in the queries, probably the CONTAINS keyword will be
    most used. You can get details about it from SQL Server
    Books Online.
    There's not difference concerning ASP.Net , the difference
    is in SQL.

    hth
    samham

    developing. The
    >choosen option for the project was to use full-text

    searches in our sql
    >server 2000 database. Does anyone have any special

    recomendations or

    samham, Jun 28, 2003