Full time opportunity in NY for core java developers

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ratna, Nov 11, 2008.

  1. Ratna

    Ratna Guest

    Hi friends,
    Greetings! I have a full time opportunity for core java developers in
    NY. please chk the details and get back to me at 703 349 2898/ratna@v-
    softech.com.

    Java Core Developer for the Client team

    Client team seeks an exceptional Java Core software developer to
    further develop their world-famous peer-to-peer file sharing client.
    Ideal candidates have great communication skills, are proactive and
    passionate about software development, and are dedicated to writing
    great software. Our developers have big ideas and well-written code.
    We seek candidates who can work with a team and by themselves.

    Responsibilities

    As a Java Core Developer, you will contribute to the development and
    design of the backend of the client and internal tools. You will work
    with the full project lifecycle, including architecture design,
    implementation, code reviews, maintenance, and testing.

    Requirements

    * Expert Java programmer (3-5 years of experience)
    * Experience with large projects
    * Must possess strong design skills
    * Understanding of concurrency and multithreading

    Bonus

    * Experience with dependency injection tools (Spring, Guice)
    * Experience with plugin infrastructures (OSGi, jPlugin)
    * Experience refactoring large projects
    * Experience with Maven

    And, we always want developers who:

    * Have a firm understanding of object-oriented design patterns
    * Are accustomed to test-driven development (using JUnit)
    * Are familiar with IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, and NetBeans
    * Have experience with revision control tools like CVS and
    Subversion
    * Have experience with Ant

    If it is not for you and if you know someone who may be interested
    please forward this opportunity to them.

    Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead!!
    Ratna, Nov 11, 2008