Fully multiple, editable dynamic datagrid.

Viren

Hi,

I've written previously, to no avail. Can someone please help, I am looking
for a working code example, that allows one to create a datagrid on the fly,
with a mixture of both bound and templated columns and that also allows one
the ability edit multiple rows. I have found bits and pieces of code, but as
I am a newbie, cannot get these to work.

So, could someone please help with a functioning example, so that I can see
the whole picture, and hence create my own code.

Regards,

Viren

Alvin Bruney

How about posting your code that doesn't work. I'm sure we can repair that.
Also, you already wrote the code so it is familiar to you and it would be
easy for you to understand. Only post the smallest part which is not
working. Not the entire thing.