    the whole picture, and hence create my own code.

    Regards,

    Viren

    Viren, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Viren

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    How about posting your code that doesn't work. I'm sure we can repair that.
    Also, you already wrote the code so it is familiar to you and it would be
    easy for you to understand. Only post the smallest part which is not
    working. Not the entire thing.

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?

    "Viren" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've written previously, to no avail. Can someone please help, I am

    looking
    > for a working code example, that allows one to create a datagrid on the

    fly,
    > with a mixture of both bound and templated columns and that also allows

    one
    > the ability edit multiple rows. I have found bits and pieces of code, but

    as
    > I am a newbie, cannot get these to work.
    >
    > So, could someone please help with a functioning example, so that I can

    see

    Alvin Bruney, Oct 20, 2003