function argument with quote (single, double) mark.

iaminsik

Hi, I made a function prototype :
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function test (value) { alert (value); }
</script>
</head>

Now, I hope to call it with quoted string like this :
<input style="cursor: hand;" type="button" value="ÀÚ·á¼öÁ¤Ã¢ ¿­±â"
onmousedown="test( ' "abc' )" />
<input style="cursor: hand;" type="button" value="ÀÚ·á¼öÁ¤Ã¢ ¿­±â"
onmousedown="test( ' 'abc' )" />

But, as you know, a parsing error can occur in HTML.

In short, How can I transfer a string which has a quote (single or
double) character?