function design question

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by devont, Aug 15, 2003.

  1. devont

    devont Guest

    Hello all,

    I dont think this is off topic because it is C related, more
    specifically C function() design related. I need to implement a
    BytesPerSecond() function, but don't really know how to implement it. I
    don't want the add the latency of me doing other work (getFileSize....)
    in this function but need to add to the Bytes variable, don't know how
    to do this can somebody give me some ideas?

    Thanks,

    Devon

    devont, Aug 15, 2003