    I encoded a URL in javascript and would like to decode it in python.
    The urllib.unquote does not have an optional safe argument and I
    cannot find how to do urldecode.

    Merrick, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Merrick

    Merrick Guest

    On Oct 6, 12:51 pm, Merrick <> wrote:
    > I encoded a URL in javascript and would like to decode it in python.
    > The urllib.unquote does not have an optional safe argument and I
    > cannot find how to do urldecode.

    It looks like urllib.unquote_plus does this, sorry for answering my
    own question.

    Merrick, Oct 6, 2008

  3. Merrick a écrit :
    (answering to itself)

    > sorry for answering my
    > own question.

    Don't be sorry. You're doing a great service to everyone here by
    letting us know the problem is solved (so we don't bother answering),
    and to everyone that might have the same problem (and is able to use a
    search engine...) by providing the solution.

    Bruno Desthuilliers, Oct 6, 2008