function sequence error on aix5.2

Discussion in 'C++' started by nrhayyal, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. nrhayyal

    nrhayyal Guest

    hi all,
    i am a c++ developer(so chose to post it in c++ group) facing a problem
    with DB2-CLI on AIX5.2.

    we are using db2 v8 fixpak 10, gcc 3.3.2, on aix5.2 with extensive use
    of STL vectors.
    we are using ODBC 3.0 for our applications.
    the exception we are getting is "function sequence error cli0125E".
    we are using multithreaded applications which uses pthread library.
    with single thread the application works fine without any such
    exceptions.
    but when we execute with more than 1 thread , we are facing this
    exception "function sequence error".
    we set most of the parameters mentioned in this site for "function
    sequence error" like setting cursorhold=1 and QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL=0
    cachehold=1 in db2cli.ini file.
    along with that we set some of the environment variables on db2-v8 such
    as :
    DB2_LARGE_PAGE_MEM=DB
    DB2_SKIPINSERTED=yes
    DB2_USE_ALTERNATE_PAGE_CLEANING=on
    DB2_ENABLE_BUFPD=yes
    DB2_PINNED_BP=no
    DB2_SKIPDELETED=yes
    DB2_BINSORT=yes
    DB2MEMDISCLAIM=NO
    DB2_MMAP_WRITE=on
    DB2_MMAP_READ=on
    DB2_RR_TO_RS=YES.

    if any expert could help us in solving this , i would be very grateful.
    please help me ASAP.
    waiting for your response at .

    thanks in advance to all the experts.

    thanks & Regards
    Nagaraj Hayyal

    nrhayyal, Sep 14, 2005

  2. nrhayyal wrote:
    > hi all,
    > i am a c++ developer(so chose to post it in c++ group) facing a problem
    > with DB2-CLI on AIX5.2.
    >

    > we are using db2 v8 fixpak 10, gcc 3.3.2, on aix5.2 with extensive use
    > of STL vectors.
    > we are using ODBC 3.0 for our applications.
    > the exception we are getting is "function sequence error cli0125E".
    > we are using multithreaded applications which uses pthread library.
    > with single thread the application works fine without any such
    > exceptions.
    > but when we execute with more than 1 thread , we are facing this
    > exception "function sequence error".
    > we set most of the parameters mentioned in this site for "function
    > sequence error" like setting cursorhold=1 and QUERYTIMEOUTINTERVAL=0
    > cachehold=1 in db2cli.ini file.
    > along with that we set some of the environment variables on db2-v8 such
    > as :
    > DB2_LARGE_PAGE_MEM=DB
    > DB2_SKIPINSERTED=yes
    > DB2_USE_ALTERNATE_PAGE_CLEANING=on
    > DB2_ENABLE_BUFPD=yes
    > DB2_PINNED_BP=no
    > DB2_SKIPDELETED=yes
    > DB2_BINSORT=yes
    > DB2MEMDISCLAIM=NO
    > DB2_MMAP_WRITE=on
    > DB2_MMAP_READ=on
    > DB2_RR_TO_RS=YES.
    >
    > if any expert could help us in solving this , i would be very grateful.
    > please help me ASAP.
    > waiting for your response at .
    >
    > thanks in advance to all the experts.
    >

    > thanks & Regards
    > Nagaraj Hayyal

    And what is the C++ problem you're trying to solve ?

    S.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Stefan_N=E4we?=, Sep 14, 2005