Functions in Include File - too large??

Me Padre

To all,

I have an Intranet that I have developed which uses
templates and all ASP functions in separate included ASP
files.

For instance, functions.asp gets included in each page and
does some of the following:

- ensures users are logged in
- defines date functions
- contains many functions used by various pages that call
the include

The functions.asp file is about 15k. Is it expensive on
the server to include that in each asp file called by the
server even though only say 4 of about 35 functions may be
used by that particular page. I.e. I have a function that
takes address information and creates an html formatted
address block. Obviously that is only used on pages with
an address but it gets 'included' in every page.

Thanks...

erez alster

you can to sepration the file to many files.
file one: date function...

and so in on