    is what is differences and functions with UDDI and without UDDI for using
    the web services??

    Million Thanks

    Grey, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Grey

    Jan Tielens Guest

    The main feature is that when you have your web services registered in a
    UDDI server, that you can search for them. Not only you can search for them
    using a web browser, but also from within your app. you can contact the UDDI
    server to dynamically find services.

    --
    Greetz
    Jan

    "Grey" <> schreef in bericht
    > I have developed several Web services in my PC. I want to deploy these web
    > services to my team members for use. I know my members can point to my pc

    > locating the available web services of my pc without using UDDI. My

    question

    Jan Tielens, Jul 1, 2004