Functions of UDDI

Grey

I have developed several Web services in my PC. I want to deploy these web
services to my team members for use. I know my members can point to my pc to
locating the available web services of my pc without using UDDI. My question
is what is differences and functions with UDDI and without UDDI for using
the web services??

Million Thanks

Jan Tielens

The main feature is that when you have your web services registered in a
UDDI server, that you can search for them. Not only you can search for them
using a web browser, but also from within your app. you can contact the UDDI
server to dynamically find services.