fund raiser for rubyforge cert

Roger Pack

Do we need to run a fund raise for rubyforge.org to buy an SSL
certificate? I don't think they're too expensive. It annoys to be
prompted by it every time [in my case], or direly warned, in the case of
Firefox 3.
Thoughts?
-R

Tom Copeland

Do we need to run a fund raise for rubyforge.org to buy an SSL
certificate? I don't think they're too expensive. It annoys to be
prompted by it every time [in my case], or direly warned, in the case of
Firefox 3.
Thoughts?

Nah, Ruby Central has the money, I just need to get with David and get
this done. We've started the process and stopped it a couple times...
just need to prioritize it...

Yours,

Tom

Roger Pack

Nah, Ruby Central has the money, I just need to get with David and get
this done. We've started the process and stopped it a couple times...
just need to prioritize it...

Let me know if I can help.
-R