Funmobile - Mobile USA

Discussion in 'Java' started by kizk, Jul 26, 2009.

  1. kizk

    kizk Guest

    Funmobile - Mobile USA

    Carriers Supported: At&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Cellular One,
    Alltel, Virgin Mobile Usa, Centennial Wireless & Unicel

    www.dpbolvw.net/click-3418295-10655195

    Funmobile (MobileFunster) is one of the leading providers of mobile
    entertainment. At our MobileFunster.com website customers can find a
    huge choice of mobile phone downloads, including monophonic &
    polyphonic ringtones, real music tones, Java games, color wallpapers,
    logos, operator logos, picture messages and much more.

    www.dpbolvw.net/click-3418295-10655195"

    We offer every new visitor to Funmobile a COMPLIMENTARY Ringtone of
    their choice. All the customer needs to do is enter their mobile phone
    number, click submit and confirm by entering their PIN code or SMS –
    NO personal information, NO bank account or credit card information,
    just the mobile phone number. Extremely easy conversion flow means
    extremely High Conversion Rates. And you will earn the highest-in-the-
    industry commission for every successful new user registration - No
    deductions and chargebacks.

    www.dpbolvw.net/click-3418295-10655195"

    Yours
    Viz….