Funny Entity Name

Brandon

I'm working with a adc/dsp development board from this vendor and I
managed to get a hand on their sloppy vhdl source.

I laughed my ass off when I saw this:

component uber_trigger
port (
);
end component; --uber_trigger

Hahaha.

wpiman

Well- I don't know if that hold a candle to the one I found-- 10 pages
of documentation describing a mode- and that mode pin didn't go
anywhere.

Paul Burke

Brandon said:
component uber_trigger
port (
);
end component; --uber_trigger

1000 or so years ago, a colleague designing with an early PLC compiler
created a flag for "Penstock Is Shut". Limited to 5 characters, he
called it... PENIS.

Paul Burke