    );
    end component; --uber_trigger

    Hahaha.

    Brandon, Dec 7, 2005

  2. Brandon

    Guest

    Well- I don't know if that hold a candle to the one I found-- 10 pages
    of documentation describing a mode- and that mode pin didn't go
    anywhere.

    , Dec 7, 2005

  3. Brandon

    Paul Burke Guest

    Brandon wrote:

    > component uber_trigger
    > port (
    > );
    > end component; --uber_trigger

    1000 or so years ago, a colleague designing with an early PLC compiler
    created a flag for "Penstock Is Shut". Limited to 5 characters, he
    called it... PENIS.

    Paul Burke

    Paul Burke, Dec 13, 2005