Furius on-site Python training course

Martin Blais

Hello to all Python fiddlers and hackers!

I thought I would send a short notice on this list about my
Python training course offering.

If you or people in your company would be interested in getting
professional on-site Python training, I'm offering a 3-day
intensive course on the Python language. Full details about the
course are available from:

http://furius.ca/training/

* The course aims at teaching Python beginner and intermediate
programmers, and I can adapt it for various audiences. I have
taught the course to C++ hackers wanting to learn Python and
to beginning programmers alike.

* The course alternates between presentations and sessions of
exercises, to make sure that the students get to experiment
and to give them a chance to ask more questions.

* The students are provided with an set of course notes to keep
and refer to later on.

* On the last day, a few custom modules that pertain
specifically to your area of interest are tacked on the
generic course--there are many modules to choose from: from
web applications to creating development automation tools,
building GUI apps, database access, and more.

* The course may be offered in english and french.

* I'm currently based in Canada, but I can fly anywhere for the
course.

Any further questions (or for a quote), please let me know at
<[email protected]>.

Best regards,