Future of antenna for j2me?

David N. Welton

Hi,

I'm using Antenna for a J2ME project, as I'm sure many other people are
as well. However, it doesn't seem to have been updated recently.
Indeed, there's a patch open since late 2005 that would fix a problem
I'm encountering.

I tried subscribing to the mailing list, but it seems dead as well.

Any idea what's up with this project?

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

Darryl L. Pierce

David said:
I'm using Antenna for a J2ME project, as I'm sure many other people are
as well. However, it doesn't seem to have been updated recently.
Indeed, there's a patch open since late 2005 that would fix a problem
I'm encountering.

I tried subscribing to the mailing list, but it seems dead as well.

Any idea what's up with this project?

Have you tried emailing the project lead? I've not touched Antenna since
going with EclipseME for my MIDP needs.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[email protected]>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/