future of CSS

Discussion in 'HTML' started by George Orwell, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. George Orwell, Mar 8, 2006

  2. George Orwell

    Greg N. Guest

    George Orwell wrote:

    > Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to implement / support CSS...

    lame troll bait from an anonymous remailer with spam in tow.

    Greg N., Mar 8, 2006

  3. George Orwell

    Jim Moe Guest

    George Orwell wrote:
    > Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to implement / support CSS in the immediate future?

    All browser vendors are, except Microsoft. MS prefers its buggy extended
    subset of CSS.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, Mar 8, 2006
  4. George Orwell

    Stan McCann Guest

    George Orwell <> wrote in

    > Is there yet any commitment by all the different web browsers to
    > implement / support CSS in the immediate future?

    Been living under a rock? Web browsers support CSS. Even the
    Operating System component that thinks its a browser[1] supports most
    CSS.

    [1] Thanks Alan, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your statement.

    --
    Stan McCann, "Uncle Pirate" http://stanmccann.us/
    Webmaster, NMSU at Alamogordo http://alamo.nmsu.edu/

    Stan McCann, Mar 8, 2006
  5. George Orwell

    Jim Moe Guest

    Jim Moe wrote:

    > All browser vendors are, except Microsoft. MS prefers its buggy extended
    > subset of CSS.

    Crap! Got sucked in by a troll.

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, Mar 9, 2006