Future Pack security error?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Oded Dror, Jun 11, 2007.

  1. Oded Dror

    Oded Dror Guest

    Hi there,

    I'm using Windows XP SP2 and ASP.NET 2.0
    Wisual Studio 2005 standard edition

    After I installed the asp.net future pack and follow the video sample I'm
    getting
    (based on Northwind products table and list control)

    Server Error in '/DynamicData' Application.

    Method not found: 'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.

    Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
    'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [MissingMethodException: Method not found:
    'System.Security.NamedPermissionSet
    System.Web.HttpRuntime.GetNamedPermissionSet()'.]
    System.ServiceModel.PartialTrustHelpers.get_AspNetPermissionSet() +0
    System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule.ProcessRequest(Object sender,
    EventArgs e) +21
    System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
    +92
    completedSynchronously) +64

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.190; ASP.NET
    Version:2.0.50727.213

    My question is how to fix this?

    Thanks,
    Oded Dror