    We would like to have some input from the W3C Community if our
    approach is appropriate or should be reconsidered. You will find
    contact information on the about page.

    Iwan Uswak, Jul 27, 2007

  2. Iwan Uswak

    rf Guest

    "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > We made a Firefox Extension that is a part of an idea, concept and
    > project that is about to improove our all experice with the internet.

    Will it improve your spelling/typing skills? And those spelling mistakes are
    on the actual page as well.

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 28, 2007

  3. Iwan Uswak

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:22:29
    GMT rf scribed:

    > "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message
    >> We made a Firefox Extension that is a part of an idea, concept and
    >> project that is about to improove our all experice with the internet.

    > Will it improve your spelling/typing skills? And those spelling
    > mistakes are on the actual page as well.

    No, he only spells and types that way when working on extensions that
    improve peoples' experiences.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jul 28, 2007
  4. Iwan Uswak

    Iwan Uswak Guest

    On 28 Jul., 03:27, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:22:29
    > GMT rf scribed:
    >

    > > "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message
    > >> We made a Firefox Extension that is a part of an idea, concept and
    > >> project that is about to improove our all experice with the internet.

    > > Will it improve your spelling/typing skills? And those spelling
    > > mistakes are on the actual page as well.

    > No, he only spells and types that way when working on extensions that
    > improve peoples' experiences.
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    Thank you both for your constructive answers!
    I will keep in mind to double check my postings so no troll will be
    fed.

    Iwan Uswak, Jul 29, 2007
  5. Iwan Uswak

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:06:54 GMT
    Iwan Uswak scribed:

    > On 28 Jul., 03:27, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:22:29
    >> GMT rf scribed:
    >>

    >> > "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message

    >> > Will it improve your spelling/typing skills? And those spelling
    >> > mistakes are on the actual page as well.

    >> No, he only spells and types that way when working on extensions that
    >> improve peoples' experiences.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojias
    >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > Thank you both for your constructive answers!
    > I will keep in mind to double check my postings so no troll will be
    > fed.

    Hey, you can't have a thin skin around here. You made an outlandish claim
    as an obvious advert, so what did you expect? This isn't televison; we get
    to talk back.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jul 30, 2007
  6. Iwan Uswak

    Iwan Uswak Guest

    On 30 Jul., 07:07, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:06:54 GMT
    > Iwan Uswak scribed:
    >

    > > On 28 Jul., 03:27, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 28 Jul 2007 00:22:29
    > >> GMT rf scribed:

    > >> No, he only spells and types that way when working on extensions that
    > >> improve peoples' experiences.

    > >> --
    > >> Neredbojias
    > >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > > Thank you both for your constructive answers!
    > > I will keep in mind to double check my postings so no troll will be
    > > fed.

    > Hey, you can't have a thin skin around here. You made an outlandish claim
    > as an obvious advert, so what did you expect? This isn't televison; we get
    > to talk back.
    >
    > --
    > Neredbojias
    > Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    nevermind

    Iwan Uswak, Jul 30, 2007
  7. Iwan Uswak

    rf Guest

    "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message
    > On 30 Jul., 07:07, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:06:54
    >> GMT
    >> Iwan Uswak scribed:

    >> > Thank you both for your constructive answers!
    >> > I will keep in mind to double check my postings so no troll will be
    >> > fed.

    >> Hey, you can't have a thin skin around here. You made an outlandish
    >> claim
    >> as an obvious advert, so what did you expect? This isn't televison; we
    >> get
    >> to talk back.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojias
    >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    > implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    > nevermind

    Since you are posting to a newsgroup that is half full of web professionals
    you should have had your own house in order. You may think a couple of typos
    is OK and they are in a newsgroup post but IMHO they are not OK if they are
    on a web page where you introduce a software product. I stopped when I saw
    them and thought: "not professional, no need to look further". If you can't
    spellcheck your text then can we be sure you have adequately debugged your
    software?

    Plus, as Neredbojias says, your appears very much like spam. It looks like
    you simply tacked the bit about input at the end just to get away with it.
    People try that all the time. Answer them and you never hear from them
    again. And you expect us to use the contact form on your site, not answer
    here in the newsgroup, in itself a breach of netiquette.

    The fact that you have no other replies is possibly indicative of the
    feelings I have about your product: Ho hum. What would that be usefull for,
    if I knew what it did? You don't really supply a good descripion of what it
    does. No examples. No screenshots. You just expect us to download it and
    install it for ourselves.

    And yes, I did read fully your 1st step page. Full of gramatical and
    spelling[1] errors that make it very hard to read and I still don't know
    really what it does.

    [1] analyzing lable imediatly ment alot rightclicking<br>
    "improve our all experience" (I note you at least correct the spelling
    errors in this).

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 30, 2007
  8. On Jul 30, 4:27 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    > > Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    > > implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    > > nevermind

    > Since you are posting to a newsgroup that is half full of web professionals...

    Half full... or half empty?

    Travis Newbury, Jul 30, 2007
  9. Iwan Uswak

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 30 Jul 2007 05:35:31
    GMT Iwan Uswak scribed:

    > On 30 Jul., 07:07, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 29 Jul 2007
    >> 15:06:54 GMT Iwan Uswak scribed:

    >> > Thank you both for your constructive answers!
    >> > I will keep in mind to double check my postings so no troll will be
    >> > fed.

    >> Hey, you can't have a thin skin around here. You made an outlandish
    >> claim as an obvious advert, so what did you expect? This isn't
    >> televison; we get to talk back.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neredbojias
    >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    > implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    > nevermind

    Well, now you're making me feel kinda guilty. Actually, it's rf's fault.
    I never would have responded the way I did except for the fact that the
    tone of the thread had already become acrimonious. Usually I'm the most
    benign and genteel of personages; hardly a cross word ever traverses my
    lips. I typically respect the people who visit here, even the clods.
    But, alas, sometimes I am led astray by certain sub-hemispherial
    individuals who possess a less-elevated, anaphylactic nature. These
    ignoble few are definitely a bad influence upon their kinder cousins and
    undoubtedly should be assiduously censured.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Jul 30, 2007
  10. Iwan Uswak

    rf Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 30, 4:27 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    >> > Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    >> > implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    >> > nevermind

    >> Since you are posting to a newsgroup that is half full of web
    >> professionals...

    > Half full... or half empty?

    Travis, really, be the optimist. It's half full. If it were half empty we
    would see their arses disappearing over the horizon. I see the newbies
    quietly peering in from the near distance, just waiting to help us fill it
    up.

    'Cept for the spammers of course :)

    --
    Richard.

    rf, Jul 30, 2007
  11. Iwan Uswak

    Iwan Uswak Guest

    On 30 Jul., 10:27, "rf" <> wrote:
    > "Iwan Uswak" <> wrote in message

    > > On 30 Jul., 07:07, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:06:54
    > >> GMT
    > >> Iwan Uswak scribed:

    > >> Hey, you can't have a thin skin around here. You made an outlandish
    > >> claim
    > >> as an obvious advert, so what did you expect? This isn't televison; we
    > >> get
    > >> to talk back.

    > >> --
    > >> Neredbojias
    > >> Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.

    > > Well, I expected to get some input about the idea (or the given
    > > implementation) and not about my "unrefined" typing skills.
    > > nevermind

    > Since you are posting to a newsgroup that is half full of web professionals
    > you should have had your own house in order. You may think a couple of typos
    > is OK and they are in a newsgroup post but IMHO they are not OK if they are
    > on a web page where you introduce a software product. I stopped when I saw
    > them and thought: "not professional, no need to look further". If you can't
    > spellcheck your text then can we be sure you have adequately debugged your
    > software?
    >
    > Plus, as Neredbojias says, your appears very much like spam. It looks like
    > you simply tacked the bit about input at the end just to get away with it.
    > People try that all the time. Answer them and you never hear from them
    > again. And you expect us to use the contact form on your site, not answer
    > here in the newsgroup, in itself a breach of netiquette.
    >
    > The fact that you have no other replies is possibly indicative of the
    > feelings I have about your product: Ho hum. What would that be usefull for,
    > if I knew what it did? You don't really supply a good descripion of what it
    > does. No examples. No screenshots. You just expect us to download it and
    > install it for ourselves.
    >
    > And yes, I did read fully your 1st step page. Full of gramatical and
    > spelling[1] errors that make it very hard to read and I still don't know
    > really what it does.
    >
    > [1] analyzing lable imediatly ment alot rightclicking<br>
    > "improve our all experience" (I note you at least correct the spelling
    > errors in this).
    >
    > --
    > Richard.

    Well, thank you very much for spellchecking. I was kind of excited
    about what we have done and wanted to publish this Firefox Extension
    along with some explanation/documentation as sooooooooon as possible.
    It was undeniably my fault not to take the time to install a
    spellchecker for Wordpress or to accurately spell-check it myself. I
    really didn't think somebody would react so quickly. You got me there.
    Damn!

    The site is only about 3-4 days online and is edited/updated many
    times a day. I guess it's my fault to have posted it here so soon :(

    I'd like to put the spellchecking issues aside and rather talk about
    the "I still don't know
    really what it does" problem. I've written a "How to use Fuzzy Link"
    post and hope it will clear some obscurities. The site is still in
    development ...

    And buy the way. We are not trying to sell anything on the site.

    Disclaimer:
    Though this message was generated by a more or less intelligent human
    entity, it doesn't guarantee to be 100% free of syntactic or stylistic
    errors. :p

    Iwan Uswak, Jul 30, 2007
  12. Iwan Uswak

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    Iwan Uswak <> wrote:

    > I'd like to put the spellchecking issues aside ...
    >
    > And buy the way. We are not trying to sell anything on the site.

    Seeing as we are all talking spelling lately, this above is not
    any old typo, it is a Freudian slip. The really interesting
    question is this: did I use a fuzzy link in my head to detect it?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 30, 2007
  13. Iwan Uswak

    Iwan Uswak Guest

    On 30 Jul., 23:36, dorayme <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    > Iwan Uswak <> wrote:
    >
    > > I'd like to put thespellchecking issues aside ...

    > > And buy the way. We are not trying to sell anything on the site.

    > Seeing as we are all talkingspelling lately, this above is not
    > any old typo, it is a Freudian slip. The really interesting
    > question is this: did I use a fuzzy link in my head to detect it?
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    :) that is what fuzzy links are for. We want to find information even
    if it is fuzzy and yet imperfect.
    I actually like this one (misspelling)

    Iwan Uswak, Jul 31, 2007
  14. Iwan Uswak

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Iwan Uswak wrote:
    > On 30 Jul., 23:36, dorayme <> wrote:
    >> In article
    >> <>,
    >> Iwan Uswak <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'd like to put thespellchecking issues aside ...
    >>> And buy the way. We are not trying to sell anything on the site.

    >> Seeing as we are all talkingspelling lately, this above is not
    >> any old typo, it is a Freudian slip. The really interesting
    >> question is this: did I use a fuzzy link in my head to detect it?
    >>
    >> --
    >> dorayme

    > :) that is what fuzzy links are for. We want to find information even
    > if it is fuzzy and yet imperfect.
    > I actually like this one (misspelling)

    "By low, cell hi."

    Typos intended.