Fw: evidence john bokma al jazeera programmer ?

William Baker

please add forward to alt.security.terrorism if information

p.p.s. "john bokma" shows long list in message boards, just in last
month. lots of information to netherlands where muslem militants
are. could some be coded cryption to aljazeera, so messages are in
secret for the terror network?
nl.comp.hardware
nl.media.tv
nl.wetenschap
nl.huishouden
nl.politiek
nl.religie
alt.nl.schandpaal
nl.comp.os.linux.installatie
be.politics
nl.gezondheid.psychiatrie
nl.internet.www.ontwerp
nl.gezondheid.medisch
nl.internet.misbruik
nl.internet.algemeen
comp.lang.python
nl.comp.programmeren
comp.lang.perl.modules
comp.lang.perl.misc
sci.electronics.basics
nl.internet.www.server-side
alt.internet.search-engines
alt.www.webmaster
comp.lang.perl.misc
nl.markt.freelance
nl.comp.hacken
microsoft.public.msn.messenger
be.comp.programming
be.comp.internet.design
nl.comp.os.linux.programmeren

what if dutch messages are most coded and hardest to break? there is no
arab language at babelfish.altavista.com. dutch is there, and english.

i will try to send this message around. i hope some law agents will
look at john bokma. he may work for al jazeera, on the computer webs and tv.

concerned,
william

axel

In comp.lang.perl.misc Hendrik Maryns said:
William Baker uitte de volgende tekst op 21/05/2005 17:38:

Als ik hier nu even iets in het Nederlands schrijf, ben ik dan ook verdacht?

'tuurlijk.

Axel

Josef Moellers

Hendrik said:
William Baker uitte de volgende tekst op 21/05/2005 17:38:

lol!

Als ik hier nu even iets in het Nederlands schrijf, ben ik dan ook
verdacht?

Of course, but if you post in English, you are even more suspect, since
the terrorists have been known to operate (and, before, get their
knowlege to do so) in the US.

At least _I_ won't be suspected to be a islamistic fundamentalist
terrorist, I'm most likely already marked to be a nazi B-{(
OTOH, since a lot of the i.f.t. hid in Germany, I may qualify for being
a left-wing RAF terrorist, a right wing nazi and an islamistic
fundamentalist terrorist all in one person!

ROTFLMAO,

Josef

Tassilo v. Parseval

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.perl.modules.]
Also sprach Anno Siegel:
[...]
a left-wing RAF terrorist, a right wing nazi and an islamistic
fundamentalist terrorist all in one person!

Horst Mahler!

I was aware of him having a history both in the RAF scene as well as
recently in certain right-wing parties (NPD as far as I recall). But he
has now become an islamic terrorist as well?

Impressive. ;-)

Tassilo

PS: F'up set due to off-topicness.

Tassilo v. Parseval

Also sprach Tassilo v. Parseval:
["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.perl.modules.]

This is nonsense. I don't know why slrn put that in.

Tassilo

Anno Siegel

Tassilo v. Parseval said:
["Followup-To:" header set to comp.lang.perl.modules.]
Also sprach Anno Siegel:
[...]
a left-wing RAF terrorist, a right wing nazi and an islamistic
fundamentalist terrorist all in one person!

Horst Mahler!

I was aware of him having a history both in the RAF scene as well as
recently in certain right-wing parties (NPD as far as I recall). But he
has now become an islamic terrorist as well?

Impressive. ;-)

He spent three or four months in a Palestinian guerrilla training
camp (1970, with Meinhoff, Ensslin and Baader). Close enough for
a quip.

I never liked the guy, even when he and I were in the same political
camp.

Anno