    From: Tobias Ivarsson [mailto:]
    Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:13 AM
    To: Pinegar, Kent T
    Subject: Re: [Jython-users] Jython Licensing Question

    No I don't, I spent a few minutes yesterday when researching in what
    revision it got in to try and find where a list of contributors who have
    signed the contributors agreement could be found, but without success. I
    think you should try asking on python-list (), the
    e-mail list for discussion about Python in general.

    /Tobias

    On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Pinegar, Kent T
    <> wrote:

    Tobias,

    Thanks. Do you know where I can get information on CPython?
    Specifically, licensing information.

    Kent

    Pinegar, Kent T, Jul 24, 2008