From: Tobias Ivarsson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:13 AM
To: Pinegar, Kent T
Subject: Re: [Jython-users] Jython Licensing Question

No I don't, I spent a few minutes yesterday when researching in what
revision it got in to try and find where a list of contributors who have
signed the contributors agreement could be found, but without success. I
think you should try asking on python-list ([email protected]), the
e-mail list for discussion about Python in general.

/Tobias

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Pinegar, Kent T

Tobias,

Thanks. Do you know where I can get information on CPython?
Specifically, licensing information.

Kent