    From: Diez B. Roggisch [mailto:]
    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 4:54 PM
    Subject: Re: Using Python to shared memory resources between Linux and
    Windows

    Blubaugh, David A. schrieb:
    > To All,

    To whom else if I may ask?

    > I was wondering if it was possible to utilize python to share a memory

    > resource between a linux and windows system?? It should be stated
    > that both the Linux (CENTOS 5) and windows are physically located on
    > the same computer. Is any of this possible?

    No, not as that. You can use IPC-mechanisums such as XMLRPC, CORBA or
    Pyro. But software such as VMWare or VirtualBox tries hard to *not* let
    guest and host os influence each other.

    Diez

    This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
    privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive
    this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner.
    If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
    use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please reply to the
    message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
    After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in
    correcting this error is appreciated.

    Blubaugh, David A., Aug 26, 2008