Fwd:Looking for Business Development Managers -- Call (813)466-7406for more details

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Cerebrums Software Solutions, Oct 3, 2009.

  1. DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO

    Hi,

    Cerebrums Software Solutions is a global technology services company,
    whom specializes in IT & ITes Services. We aim to build long-term
    relationships with clients and have strategic alliances with leading
    IT solution providers.

    Products & Services we offer:
     Virtual Class Room Training
     Web Design
     Recruitment Process Outsourcing
     Media Back office Services
     Online Education System
     School Management System

    We are looking for Business Development Managers, who can market our
    products and services. Flexible working hours and work from home. For
    more details send an email to or call us at
    (813)466-7406.

    Qualifications
     Should have knowledge in IT
     Should have experience in IT sales
     Good communication

    Please feel free to contact us or (813)
    466-7406, if you need any further details.

    Best Regards,

    Ram
    Cerebrum Software Solutions,
    (813)466-7406

    http://www.cerebrums.in
    Cerebrums Software Solutions, Oct 3, 2009