Fwd:Looking for Business Development Managers -- Call (813)466-7406for more details

Cerebrums Software Solutions

DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….SEND ME THE RESPONSES TO
(e-mail address removed)

Hi,

Cerebrums Software Solutions is a global technology services company,
whom specializes in IT & ITes Services. We aim to build long-term
relationships with clients and have strategic alliances with leading
IT solution providers.

Products & Services we offer:
 Virtual Class Room Training
 Web Design
 Recruitment Process Outsourcing
 Media Back office Services
 Online Education System
 School Management System

We are looking for Business Development Managers, who can market our
products and services. Flexible working hours and work from home. For
more details send an email to (e-mail address removed) or call us at
(813)466-7406.

Qualifications
 Should have knowledge in IT
 Should have experience in IT sales
 Good communication

Please feel free to contact us (e-mail address removed) or (813)
466-7406, if you need any further details.

Best Regards,

Ram
Cerebrum Software Solutions,
(813)466-7406