Fwd: Malformed Header

Eric Wichterich

When I downloaded the MySQLdb module, i installed it in the python
directory. Im not sure if i should have installed it on apache instead.

Im sorry but this is my first time to use python and im not really
familiar with all the terminologies. Im not sure if the local host you
mentioned is the same one as the one in control panel>Administrative
tools>Data Sources.. this is where i connected the SQL driver and the
database called 'try' and the host is "127.0.0.1"-apache settings

How do i check the PYTHONPATH? Im pretty sure i have only 1 python
installed.

I tried doing this too...
"db = MySQLdb.connect(host="127.0.0.1", db="try")" - i dint put the
username and password coz i did not set any.

BUt it still wont work... same error...

From all my checking and testing, im pretty sure the error occurs in
the 'import MySQLdb' line. But i dont knw where else i could import it
from...

Thanks Eric!
~kiran~

Do you Yahoo!?