Fwd: New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little

2

2Barter.net

" 2Barter.net "
U S Contractors Offering Service...

Fwd: New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little

Operating a service business is not easy, but building an effective
web site can make a huge difference in increasing responsiveness and
customer satisfaction.I hope that you find this Construction Portal
use-full in helping you find things like, Contractors' Tools ,Heavy
Equipment Operators,Disaster Assistance ,Questions, Debates,
Information BLOG,Apprenticeship Program,World of Concrete and there
tools needed for that job and Government Incetives for Bulidings.Plus
Finding an Inspectors for jobs that are in need of starting or being
Finished... " Working In Faith " How far can one see,while Surrounded
by Only GOD'S perfect creation. Being driven by Faith and guided there
In,while working through the Power of candle lite. Seeing It give-way
while watching the last Star fade Introducing the Sun to this dark
Mountain. Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you Thank you
GOD In Jesus Name Sincerely Craig Oral Somerford Founder of Your Non-
profit 2Barter.net To view me telling you about what you are seeing in
your minds eye. As you are reading about moving Mountain's , this
letter was written as i was seeing it happen.So please after reading
view the Mountain and see were it was Written from if you will.
"CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD

From: Craig Oral Somerford < (e-mail address removed)>
Date: Mar 13, 2007 7:12 AM
Subject: New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little
To: "(e-mail address removed)" < (e-mail address removed)>,
AdWords Support <[email protected]>, Google AdSense
<[email protected] >
Cc: "2Barter. net" <[email protected]>, YouTube Service
<[email protected]>

New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little.
And you need to no that there is a big blessing in it for you if you
do
On "CLICK" to start
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5924139073838586018&q=New+Orleans+needs+you&hl=en
-- http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1811233136844420765&hl=en
Thank you
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in
Faith "

One good thing about bartering? you tend too wake up feeling good
about things.
Things that are going on in your life.
You realize that there are more things then MONEY made.
Having the blessing to no, that there is all so something called
Money Saved.
And that we as People really only want to be Happy,
All Theo Money might so you think, help you.
When you don't have any, and your happy you no then were your
Blessing come from.
So with that said lets save some money shall we Mr Google?
i thank we shall.
Contractors need tools so lets go shopping for them and find the best
deal plus get a little something extra out of it?
That's instructions that came with Diploma's and these Diploma's can
be made in part,
by filling up are Apprentice program
On "CLICK"
http://2barter.net/apprentice.html
We need wheels
http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/?bannerid=426441|15932595|80553660&v=html
we need trailers too
http://www.willscot.com/info/mobile...ource=NER_MO&gclid=CJjmsv3_8YoCFRcTgQodeAWYlA
all so we need generators as well as rototillers tools for the trade
http://norwall.com/
We need Leather wears like Boots, Belts and Bags
http://www.galeton.com/site-directory.asp
Now it the Deal or no Deal i thing deal what do you thing Mr Google &
YouTube.
2Barter, Google & YouTube
Were if it is not good news then it is not NEWS to US, Him Her, Them &
YOU
Paperlink Work for Diploma's
http://www.contractorschool.com/
Final result