[Fwd: Re: America's Most Affordable Online Education for BUSINESS/IT!]

Discussion in 'Java' started by Lew, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. Lew

    Lew Guest

    Lew, Dec 1, 2008

  2. Lew

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > Lew wrote:
    >>> I have echoed our exchange to the Usenet groups that you spammed so
    >>> that others may judge for themselves.

    > Jillian Price wrote:
    >> Lew,
    >> I understand where you are coming from, but honestly, I am just trying
    >> to offer education. There are a lot of online schools, and honestly, I
    >> help a lot of people who do not know where to start. I am sorry you feel
    >> you need to scold me and make me feel like what I am doing is wrong. I
    >> just don't feel the same way as you. I will respect the fact you do not
    >> like what I am doing, but I am not offering sex, drugs or anything
    >> offensive, except education. If they don't want it fine, but at least I
    >> put it out there in hopes that I can help someone. I do not get a
    >> commission or bonus for giving out the information, I simply believe in
    >> affordable education, when all the other schools are raping people. If I
    >> felt what I was doing was wrong, then I would not do it, but I do not.
    >> Namaste
    >> Jillian

    > Jillian Price wrote:
    >> Also, do you go after the people that boaster about gang bang sex? I am
    >> listing something that can help someone's career. I thought it was a
    >> place where people were interested in IT. Am I wrong?

    Her argument that it's not spam because it's a legitimate product is sadly
    incorrect. Sorry Jillian, you are a spammer.

    --
    And loving it,

    -Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)

    Qu0ll, Dec 1, 2008